Monday, May 21, 2012

VACATION RENTAL DEAL ON CRAIG'S LIST

$600 / 2br - 1600ft² - Tahoe June 9-16: Sleeps 6 Incline Village (Incline Village, NV)

Date: 2012-05-20, 4:43PM PDT
Reply to: bnzkz-3027733726@hous.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a nonrefundable week booked at Club Tahoe in Incline Village from June 9-16. Due to a family emergency, I will not be able to make the trip and am selling this stay at a huge discount.

Check it out at clubtahoe.com.

$600 for the week or best offer

(please note: no pets are allowed and smoking is prohibited)
  • Location: Incline Village, NV
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 3027733726

NOTE:  This is not my condo rental.  I'm posting it because it came to my attention via Google Alerts and is a great deal.  Contact the owner via Craig's to take advantage of the bargain price.

Thank you for viewing the Lake Tahoe / Incline Village / Crystal Bay Real Estate Blog. For more info or discussion contact me directly at Randy@RandyBull.com or 775-771-7338.