Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Tahoe: 20+ ways to eat, drink and play this summer at Lake Tahoe - San Jose Mercury News

Nice article about recent personal experiences around Lake Tahoe.

Link to complete story in the San Jose Mercury:  Tahoe: 20+ ways to eat, drink and play this summer at Lake Tahoe - San Jose Mercury News:

"BEST TAHOE BEACHES
I have many great, happy memories of spending time at the lake. My mom used to rent a cabin every summer for all of us to visit. The family called me the tour guide because I would plan things to do all the time. It also helped that I drove a big old 1968 Suburban to haul all of us and our beach things around. I would make sure we would check out every beach there, take a ride all around the lake and tour the historic old homes. We've stayed on the north side and south side. All beautiful!

Last summer, I was able to take my son and daughter and their families for four beautiful days. To me, Sand Harbor is the best beach, but you have to get there real early because the parking lot fills up so fast. We spent most of our time on the beach of Camp Richardson. I took two of my grandchildren for a scooter ride from the beach through the trails of Valhalla. Lots of Kodak moments."


Thank you for viewing the Incline Village Real Estate blog. If you require additional information or discussion please contact me via Randy@RandyBull.com.